The playverse account entered does not exist.
If you are trying to login to the forums and do not have a playverse account, please login here.
If you already have a playverse account and entered it incorrectly, try again here:
Dungeon Defenders II and playverse are currently in closed beta. We're working hard to build, polish and test both experiences. If you'd like to help us out and be one of the first to play, please enter your email below to sign up for our newsletter and join the waiting list for a beta invite:
Dungeon Defenders II game Status:
Sounds like a good idea
What should probably be covered in the manual:
- active builder bonus and how it works + why use mixed defences. Probably a small introduction on each characters best or most used towers would be nice here.
- small introduction to nightmare mode (what changes, new mobs, where to start, when to switch to nightmare, etc.)
- why upgrade armor resistances and how (every 10-levels, why upgrade above 90% in the late game etc.)
- experience and leveling (how to get the 1.3 multipliers, how not to get xp like from most challenges etc.)
- how to store items in the tavern (dropping items to the floor, how to lock the floor etc.)
- how private games work and how to hide your game altogether
- how to use the console (f1) in case you miss a message
Need to add more items when I remember them
Let's hope on Dungeon Defenders 2 TE will put more effort into making a real tutorial
Updated the Table of Contents. Thanks Drizzit and Dredd for the additions. Could I possibly at some point get a sticky for this thread?
Under Difficulties & Your heroes., add "Modifiers". Things like Hardcore and Mixmode can be explained there.
The Game modes section above that should cover the modifier's, actually. Though subsections for both of those under difficulty would be good to. Adding.
Such a great idea!
Include a list of NO NO things as well such as hacking and pay pal shops.
So many New players do not realize Pay Pal shops are NOT allowed. The mobile version of this game lets you buy mana for real cash. Diablo 3 has it's real cash auction house. Many other games have a Give us money for in game items that so many players just figure Pay Pal Shops to be part of the game.