The playverse account entered does not exist.
If you are trying to login to the forums and do not have a playverse account, please login here.
If you already have a playverse account and entered it incorrectly, try again here:
Dungeon Defenders II and playverse are currently in closed beta. We're working hard to build, polish and test both experiences. If you'd like to help us out and be one of the first to play, please enter your email below to sign up for our newsletter and join the waiting list for a beta invite:
Dungeon Defenders II game Status:
Also a simple solution would be in a team based event would be to sign up as a team of 2 or 3 witch would also save the hosts a lot of work in the pairing department. instead of giving one psn and saying friday why not give your team everyone has lots of friends they play with and if you only have one other friend list just them and they will pair you with one of the singles. All im saying when a prize is there to be won you should not base it on luck it should be skill y not pick your teams saving the host some time?
Ok Raziel666, I haven't read this thread much at all except for the first page but ever since the event I've seen you drama queening it up and complaining non stop about not winning your event. It definitely isn't reflecting the community kindly to you (Pardon me for speaking for the community) but the pet isn't good enough to be making a huge deal out of it like that.
You just need to let it go man. Like Mcwolves (I believe) said, the challenge wasn't that difficult. You can't blame the entire loss on your teammates (Who I'm sure are members of this forum as they had to sign up through them) and continue to bash them. It's not Trendy's fault that you lost, nor is it the hosts, or your teammates. They did the best they could in the circumstances they were in. And you can not fault them for trying. Yeah, it sucks sometimes, just ask Lebron. But complaining about it and making a big enough ordeal that everytime we come to the forums you are complaining about it again won't get you your robot. Just sack up and get ready for next weeks.
I don't mean to be rude by any means but I think someone has to say this. And I'm not afraid to be the person to speak up. The world is not ending because you didn't obtain 16 bits of data. Just by you being fortunate enough to have the money, internet, console, and television to play this game puts you in the top 1% of people in this world. The other 99% that don't even have those luxuries will continue to live and so will you.
Im not asking for your opinion at all nor do i care about it you can say that one person cant mess it up all you want but that's not true. The point is it should not be based on luck to win a prize rather then skill. Its not just about a single persons fault i have no problem with my teammates hell ill add the guy and help him rank its the idea i had no communication had no option for teamwork.
[QUOTE=Sparkstorm;463510]What if you don't have morrago? When the events are "pets only" or something to that extent he isn't going to get as fair of a chance as the others that had participated in an earlier event and gotten a pet that does that extra 8k extra damage per hit. And decent, lol you mean someone with morrago, because that's pretty much the only way to get that much dps.
LOL, If you don't have morrago then you don't take this game serious enough to makes posts on a forum or join events.
And again clearly you weren't skilled enough because if you would have beat, it. Give animus to your partners and your,BUILD should have been able to kill 4 of the spawns, while your team dps the 5th, and this could easily be communicated through text messages pre game and a text chat during build phase.
Mauve I'm wrong any the pet though I'll look again, hope I an to tell the truth because when I saw it I was fairly disappointed.