View Full Version : Noob question what are tokens ??
03-13-2012, 06:30 AM
just as in the title coz sometimes the tokens are 200mil and sometimes 250mil so i want to know what are they ?? coz the cap is 200 mil
the value of the token is dependent upon the person, some people want to be nice and consider them more than what they sell for because that is the cost of mana they used to upgrade it to be worth to the vendor/npc for 200m
look at it this way, take an item and upgrade it to sell for 200m
the actual cost of you upgrading it will be 250-300m for it to sell that much
that is why some people consider them worth 250m and some consider it worth 300m
03-13-2012, 06:46 AM
thnx so basically it's for people who don't have afk shops to exceed the mana cap so they use the tokens for that pupose
The economy of this game is highly limited because of the soft cap (200m) and hard cap (2 bil) on mana. A way to get past this naturally evolved to become mana tokens. Mana Tokens serve these purposes:
1) Let you store a much larger amount of mana. You could potentially fill up your item box, fill up your shop, and fill up your tavern to store them and in so doing become Scrooge McDungeon Duck.
2) They also let you buy from players that have max mana.
3) They let you buy from forums on items that go over 2b mana. Mana tokens are the natural currency on the forums. However even mana tokens are starting to become trumped in alot of auctions I see in favor of item trades. So even mana tokens are losing some value.
4) They help ensure honest trades as you can only trade 200m mana at a time but you can trade 6 of these at a time.
5) They let you get under the soft cap during a map so you can continue to earn mana in the map. Just pump some upgrades into a mana crystal you have conviently at a couple mil per ups.
6) Emergency mana backup. If you are mostly broke and goto a afk shop and see an item you must have then you have a way to get the 200m fast you need. This has saved me several times for an item I had to get right then and there.
Always use a weapon with the highest base value and at least 120 ups that you can get your grubby hands on to make mana crystals. I choose 3m or more for mine with at least 120 ups. These are often retributions and big sticks from nightmare assault maps. Armor and pets dont make good mana tokens at least as far as I know. Hope this helps.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.